woensdag 24 november 2010

Yves Saint Laurent Marina Bay Sands Boutique Opening

Last night, I attended the Yves Saint Laurent Marina Bay Sands boutique opening. It wasn’t my first time to the new boutique but it’s always nice to come back. Let’s see, I checked out the YSL Marina Bay Sands exclusive collection as well as the new Arty glass & enamel rings. What better way to spend my Thursday night than sipping bubbly and feasting my eyes on beautiful YSL bags and accessories.

The beautiful doormen. Niceee.

The latest YSL Arty rings – the blue glass stone is almost sold out! Retail at SGD$280.

Here’s a better look at the pink and green enamel Arty rings.

Exclusive collection only at Marina Bay Sands. The YSL envelope clutch is one of my faves.

Also exclusive to Marina Bay Sands. The ombre colours are brilliant.

A lil’ special detail – definitely a must-have!

YSL Muse Marina Bay Sands exclusive.

YSL Fur-Trim pumps is head-turner. Fancy a mohawk on your feet?

The YSL Easy Leopard-Print tote. It’s very very light! Price tag is a little heavy.

Adorable!

I simply love their accessories – can’t get enough!

A classic design. The YSL Chyc Large Flap shoulder bag in bright colours!

Leopard print is definitely a must-have this season.

images: Fash-Eccentric

freench moonicuree no 7 cosmetics summeer skin cooree tanning lotion

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten