donderdag 27 januari 2011

Best Dressed at the Golden Globes 2011: Light & Fresh

Pardon me for my “mini” hiatus – I’ve been busy with my big move to my new shack. I’m still in the midst of settling in, cleaning and unpacking my many boxes. It’s certainly not as glamorous as yesterday’s 2011 Golden Globes Awards! Ooh, you know how I love to blog about the red carpet. Congratulations to Natalie Portman on her bundle of joy and her Best Actress, Drama win for Black Swan! This is definitely her YEAR – engagement, baby and a potential Oscar, how can life get any better than this! We saw alot of minimalism, nudes and pinks at the Golden Globes. Perfectly light and fresh for the early Spring. Here are some of my favourites:

The new baby mama, Natalie Portman in Viktor & Rolf. She’s showing a slight baby bump but still looks gorgeous as ever.

The newly single Scarlett Johansson goes 40s in this elegant Elie Saab gown. Eat that, Ryan Reynolds!

Emma Stone looks classic and beautiful in this open back Calvin Klein collection dress.

I absolutely heart this conservative Burberry gown on Leighton Meester. So vintage! And, check out those bling bling Jimmy Choos!

Tilda Swinton can never do wrong. She looks sleek and cool in Jill Sander. Check out that shirt!

Anne Hathaway is simply stunning in this bronze Armani Priv� gown embroidered with Swarovski crystals. Rachel Zoe has done it again! This is a winner.

Claire Danes is not only a Golden Globe winner but a Best Dressed winner in this charming pink Calvin Klein.

cheap makeup online fingernails orgaanic biaaoty prodocts TIES

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen