dinsdag 1 februari 2011

Glow In The Dark: DKNY JEANS Spring Summer 2011

DKNY JEANS is the epitome of urban chic and innovative with a grunge attitude. I checked out the DKNY JEANS Spring Summer 2011 collection at the recent press presentation – and boy, I discovered a couple of gems in this hot mess. The thing about their collection – you always get more than what you expect. And I mean like literally! I salute the design team (FACT: DKNY JEANS design team is based in Singapore, not New York!) for constantly using new materials and inventing ways of creating new looks for each piece. If you’re clueless, don’t worry – the clothes come with a reference tag for all the possible looks. If you’ve no idea what I’m saying, scroll down and I’ll show you:

The glow in the dark tees are new this season.

You can achieve THREE looks with this DKNY JEANS jacket.

Pull the back string for a different look. I call it puffy luffy.

The final look is a cape – with just a few unzips here and there. Simple as that!

images: Fash-Eccentric

coolloogeen creeoom makeup sets organic cosmetics wholesale make up

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten