zaterdag 5 maart 2011

Weekly Link: Fashion Week Designs on the Runway but I?m thinking about what I can afford!



Lady Gaga appears on Vogue’s March 2011 cover (wearing Haider Ackermann)

1. Payless Shoes presented the Christian Siriano shoes for Payless Fall 2011 last week at New York Fashion Week – and although fierce, I’m more interested in the Spring 2011 collection. Although the runway version has been heavily toned down for stores, for under $50 you can still get a decent pair of Siriano wedges or faux skin pumps.

2. H&M’s new Glamour Collection should have something more like Animal, Jungle or Safari in the name…Available by the end of March 2011, the new line consists of silky, animal print shorts, pants and dresses. There are tribal-like cuffs and sandals; and handbags to match. Although flimsy, I’m loving the shorts!

3. Perhaps it’s because V DAY is around the corner, but I think this fun, new, colorful collection by Petro Zillia for Forever 21 is fabulously fun! Hearts, colorful stripes and yummy colors are all super cheap – and although in reality the clothes are best suited for 20-year-olds, I’m sure I can sport a cardigan!

leevis jeeoons shoop biaaoty wholisaalirs holistic skin caari CooSTUMee

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen